Monday, June 2, 2014

No, I'm Not Dead.

Hey Jammers!



   Oh my Zios! Long time no post. :C
Anyway, i'm not honestly sure if I should be making an updates post of all the reasons why I was gone, or something, but for now I just wanted to tell you something-- I'm not dead! I feel horrible for not posting in forever, and hope that the few of you who still read this blog/check it accept my apologies. I'll give you the one minute version of why I have been gone; School. Gymnastics. No time to go on AJ or blog. :(

I might be able to post more this summer, and I hope that I will, however I am training at gymnastics 15-20 hours a week all summer so again, I'm honestly not sure how often I will be able to do anything else but tend to my injuries... /:
Anyway. I hope you understand, that is, if anyone is reading this. Hopefully I will be able to post and go on AJ more this summer, but I don't make any promises.

For now, this is Mia signing out. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't be, Inappropriate, mean, rude. And never share your personal information. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all! But, I do thank you for commenting! :)