Friday, December 12, 2014

The Hunger Games - Mockingjays In AJ

Hi Jammers!

Mia here. For those of you that are fans of The Hunger Games (I sure am!!), I created a mockingjay eagle in AJ. I took a few screenshots of it and tried to make it as close to the Mockingjay symbols in each book as possible. If you have not read the books (or seen the movies), here is a referance to the mockingjay pins. Here is what I created:

Book one: The Hunger Games
The classic mockingjay symbol/mockingjay pin symbol. :)

Book two: Catching Fire
The book title itself describes it-- the rebellion is beginning to catch fire, and the mockingjay (which symbolizes the rebellion) is beginning to take flight.
Book three: Mockingjay
This mockingjay shows that the rebellion is in full swing. 


I hope you enjoyed this post as much as I enjoyed making it! I absolotely LOVE The Hunger Games. :)
Have a great day!
-mia776

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't be, Inappropriate, mean, rude. And never share your personal information. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all! But, I do thank you for commenting! :)