Thursday, January 10, 2013

I got a claw!!

Hey Jammers! Today I got a claw in a trade!

 Here it is! I sort-of trust traded, but it was with a good friend, and she would NEVER scam. Here she is:
 I cant tell you her username, she doesn't want anyone to know her username. But she has a blog. Her name is Kara, and she comments on AJIK. Click here to see Kara's blogger profile :).
 Here are all of her animals. She is a non-member, just recently became one a couple of days ago.
 This is a picture of everything she wanted me to trade for the claw. Which in my opinion, was a good trade.....Not great....but okay. And she has wanted all these items for a while, and wasn't very attached to her claw. She also has a youtube channel  about AJ. Sometimes I help/make videos for her channel. :). Oh, I almost forgot to add a link to her youtube channel: Karalovesaj.


P.S. I don't actually care about rares that much. I just have wanted a claw for a while. Because the first day I got mine as a monthly gift, I traded it away. XD

3 comments:

Please don't be, Inappropriate, mean, rude. And never share your personal information. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all! But, I do thank you for commenting! :)