Friday, December 14, 2012

I got blog snow!

Hey Jammers! This is a quick post! I'm here to tell you about the blog snow I got! You can probably tell already......But if you haven't, I got blog snow! You can ask where I got it if you'd like. While I'm here, I might as well post today's Jamaaliday Gift....

 The Frozen pond. It's a disapointment for me because I already have one from last year. :\
 I also just wanted to remind you about my Back-up account. Just in case anything happens to my main account....I don't think anything will, though. My backup accounts user is: LeapingDaringClaw776. Kind-of long! c:



2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Follow the link to Lovelost's blog to fidn out. I'm to lazy to explain :P. http://animaljamflash.blogspot.com/2011/12/snowy-blog.html

      ;D

      Delete

Please don't be, Inappropriate, mean, rude. And never share your personal information. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all! But, I do thank you for commenting! :)