Sunday, December 23, 2012

My top 5 favorite places around Jamaa

Hey Jammers! Today I'm going to show you my top 5 favorite-ever places around Jamaa!
 The first one is the Canyons Pathway (Sorry if I got the name wrong). I really love this place. I have loved it for ever.
 ...Same with Captain Melville's Juice Hut. I used to hand out here in my early days in AJ. I used to stay planted on the pillows and watch everyone go by. At the end of the day, I got a smoothie. :)
 I also really like Tierney's Aquarium. I love the music, and the awesome Sea cam. I also enjoy new videos in the theater.
 Jamaa Township is one of the other places I like. I really only like it during the Jamaalidays, because normally it's so busy I cant even see myself! I actually do like the greenery, though. I wish AJHQ made Sarepia Forest all snowy!
 The last--but not least! Place I love is the Pillow Room. I used to split my time in my early days between the pillow room, and Captain Melville's Juice Hut. I also really love Sarepia Theater. I just forgot to take a picture! I just watched the Gecko Video! I've watched that video probably more than 200 times xD. It never gets old! xDD. Memories post coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't be, Inappropriate, mean, rude. And never share your personal information. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all! But, I do thank you for commenting! :)