Tuesday, December 25, 2012

I got a couple of things from AJ Outfitters for Christmas! :D

Hey Jammers! Merry Christmas, if you celebrate! Today for Christmas (I celebrate) two items from AJ Outfitters! Today, I entered the code on the Wolf Sidekix plushie.
 Here is  the Sidekix plushie....
 ...and I also got the wristbands (Along with a bunch of other non-AJ related awesome things :3).
 Here is what you get if you enter the code on the tag of the Sidekix plushie. ;)
 And, this is just a random messege that AJHQ just sent out.

2 comments:

  1. I got a Tiger Plushie for my birthday! It is SUUUUU CUTE!!! My favorite animal is a wolf though so LUCKY!!! I also got a Black Wolf Tee for Christmas...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats! I love the tiger myself. I got him a couple of months ago. Pawsome!

      Delete

Please don't be, Inappropriate, mean, rude. And never share your personal information. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all! But, I do thank you for commenting! :)