Wednesday, November 28, 2012

I got a Snow Leopard! :D

YAY! I'm so excited! Today I went to target and picked up the Snow Leopard Gift Card! :D. Here is what it looks like when you get yours...
There was a "Open your gift" sorta thing, but I was to excited, so I just opened it without taking a picture XD.
 Here is the little messege that pops up after you except your Snow Leopard...
 And for me, it just extended my membership. :)
 And here is my finished Snow Leopard! It kind-of looks like Amy3141, but I love how she looks! People were crowding me, too .-.   . I really like how my Snow Leopard turned out! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't be, Inappropriate, mean, rude. And never share your personal information. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all! But, I do thank you for commenting! :)