Monday, November 5, 2012

Rare Steampunk Goggles

 Hey Jammers! Today is RIM! Today's rare item is............*Drum roll* the Rare Steampunk Goggles! I don't really like the color choice.....But a good RM :). Now, I actually have something more than the new item! Jam-Mart clothing Mysteries! Let's start.....
First off, we have this mysterious headgear (the early version of a Headdress maybe?). And some sort of necklace (Or early version of cuffs?).
 Then, we have these shoes. Maybe a future shoe item?
 Okay....Now it just comes all together for me.....This is Ancient Egyptian jewelry! I think all of these shoes/jewelry/armor is from sometime in history! What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't be, Inappropriate, mean, rude. And never share your personal information. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all! But, I do thank you for commenting! :)