Thursday, August 16, 2012

Update!

Hey Jammers, Mia here, With (Possibly) The awesomest update since foxes! (But...I love all of them so umm X3) Here it is! :


 First we have page one....With a new den... (Click to enlarge). If you want to see the new den, You can come to my den if you'd like.
 Now turtles can go Underwater, too. I was exited about it Intil I found out that my turtle cant :P.
 Oh my whoa! L-l-l-l-look how close we are.....To.....The......MONKEYS ;D!!!!!! And costume corner hasn't changed.....I kinda want that fox outfit......X3.....Some of it.....
 (Sorry for the blurryness o.o) Anyway, It appears the new den isnt the den winner. Not good news for me...Because I only have 98 gems :P.
 OH MY WHOOOOOOOOOOA O.O .OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AWESOME 8DDDDDDD!!!!! Yay! Uhh.....Sorry about that....XD.
Here is the last page......It's the normal last page..... Thats all for now Jammers!








And don't forget to:


(I might start putting this after every post :D!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't be, Inappropriate, mean, rude. And never share your personal information. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all! But, I do thank you for commenting! :)