Sunday, August 12, 2012

Whaaat..?

Hey Jammers, Mia here, With the weirdest thing ever! Look at this weird glitch! I think It happens when you like...Quit AJ and haven't been on in over a year. Just a guess! Reply in a comment down below if you know what it is! Also, I'm going to be taking a posting break :'C. For like....Hmmm....Mhm.....Hmmm.....Got it! 4 days :P. BUT if I get really bored I will come back tomorrow XD.

                          


Check out my New Randomness blog! Click here to visit my New blog!

2 comments:

  1. :D see ya in posting in four days btw i think it
    has to do with beta maybe?? or possibly you right cause i think i had a acc. a year ago and tryed to log in didnt work so i looked my name up gray tiger and i know another glitch if you go to a member and look at all there land animals click on them than you will get a gray tiger in the back of a animal..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Makes cents :3. And see you in 4 days, Posting :)! And I'll probable get VERY bored. So, I'll probable see you tomorrow posting. I will only probable be bored because I have the whloe rest of august off :P. Yay and aww X3.

    ReplyDelete

Please don't be, Inappropriate, mean, rude. And never share your personal information. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all! But, I do thank you for commenting! :)