Sunday, July 15, 2012

I Know This Is NOT AJ But I Just Wanted To Show You This...XD

Okay.....Yush I know its American Girl but I like AG...... :3. Anyway.....Look! ;D. Okay.....That wasant AJ related.....If you click the link.....GO TO MCKENNA ;DDDDDDDD. Sorry shes kinda like me....I SHOULD BE QUIET NOW XDD. Wait hold it uppp.....Heres the link to Mckenna ;D. (Shes like me O.O, AKA almost my twin 0.0) http://store.americangirl.com/agshop/static/mckennadoll.jsp
omg sooo sorry thats Such a long link XD. Just because it says "store.americangirl" dosent mean you have to shop :P. Inless you want to :3 XD.

2 comments:

  1. mia, can you make me a paint for my blog? then post it, quick please =I

    -kara who is WAY to lazy (At the moment) to log into her blogger account LOL

    ReplyDelete

Please don't be, Inappropriate, mean, rude. And never share your personal information. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all! But, I do thank you for commenting! :)