Monday, July 9, 2012

Rain-deer antler Glitch! + 111th post (XD its a 1 and a 1 and a 1 :P)

 Okay...I know I allready posted today.....But......I found this really weird glitch a couple of days ago....So my friend: Jenny7 Sent me rain-deer Antlers, (To recycle XD) So I tryed them on.....So their a pair of brown Antlers, And look how they turned out! :
Strange, Huh?                                                  
                    

                                                                                        (I got some dorta weird glitch, So I can't put my banner in the middle :I)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't be, Inappropriate, mean, rude. And never share your personal information. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all! But, I do thank you for commenting! :)