Saturday, June 9, 2012

My Back Up Account!

So,Today (short post)Is where if anything happend to my main Account (Mia776)Like the resons...You know them...I Won't mention her often at all.Or use her.She will be My Main Account If Anything happens to Mia D: .Witch nothing will :D!Anyway here is her user:

                                                                             LeapingDaringClaw776


So yeah!But nothing will happen to Mia!If somthing DID happen to Mia I probable would change the user to:



                                                                               FabulousIcyLily776  



Yeah,My bunnie's name lol.Take a look at the new poll!Over there --->
                                                          C-ya Around Jamaa!-Mia776 Hoping to stay Mia776 o3o.And she will for as long as time goes on XD.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't be, Inappropriate, mean, rude. And never share your personal information. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all! But, I do thank you for commenting! :)