Friday, September 28, 2012

Acorn tea set and Butterfly glasses

Hey Jammers! Mia here, with a pretty 'Jamtastic' new item! :
 Heres the first new item, the Acorn Tea Set! I kept wanting to call it the "Acorn t-shirt" XD. It's sold in Jam-Mart furniture for 300 Gems. I ♥ this item :). The next item...Well, not so much...
 Butterfly glasses...I've never been a fan....
 And last but not least, A random picture of me! :D It might be my profile picture sometime soon, or at least this year XD. Oh, and I'm sorry about Chapter 4 on The life of a Gymnast, it just didn't get done D:. It's gonna come today though ;D. I worked on it some yesterday. Well, Thats all for now Jammers!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't be, Inappropriate, mean, rude. And never share your personal information. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all! But, I do thank you for commenting! :)