Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Re-done

Hey Jammers, Mia here, With a post to tell you about what I've done to AJIK. Well, as you can see, I've re-done it. I like it. To me, It's for like a Rain-forest XD. I don't know if I'm going to keep the Header though. It dosent really go with the theme.....But I dont Know! It's up to you! But I might just go take a screen shot right now......For a header XD. Maybe...I dunno. Well, Thats all for now Jammers!






Wow! Chrome is fast! I never use it, But I did today! It uploaded my Sign-off banner in like...2 Seconds! Amazing stuff...XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't be, Inappropriate, mean, rude. And never share your personal information. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all! But, I do thank you for commenting! :)