Saturday, September 15, 2012

Fire-fly Necklace

Hey Jammers! Mia here, With a extra long post! :
 Heres todays item, the Fire-fly Necklace! I'm so used to writing neckless...XD.  I personally like it! I just think it should have been in Jam-mart Clothing. I wish I could make it Orange, to go with my Fox. ;D
 And........*Drum roll* IT'S FALL IN JAMAA :DDD! Thats my favorite season in Jamaa! Spring was getting kinda....well......Boring? We had Spring for like.....8 Months!
 And finally, The code! It's BirthdayBash! I remember the code for last year, AJb-day. That code (I Think o.O) is long expired. Well, Thats all for now Jammers!



P.S Check in like1 hour at Mia776's art! **EDIT** I'm having some problems with Paint, So I'm trying to get on another computer, Witch might take some time, because Internet isnt working on there, so yeah. :P 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't be, Inappropriate, mean, rude. And never share your personal information. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all! But, I do thank you for commenting! :)