Sunday, September 9, 2012

Graham Fountain & Round Glasses

Hey Jammers! Mia here, With todays, And yesterdays new item's. :
 Heres todays new item, Called the Graham Fountain. Credit to snowyclaw / goldfishpuppy for bolth of the pictures.
 And Yesterdays item.......The Round Glasses.........(No offence to those people who like them :P.)  But, I don't really like them. Check for new posts on, Birds Feather, Paws the Cat, And.......Is that all? XD. Oh! And I re-opened Mia's Art. Well, Thats all for now Jammers!




Sorry for not posting for a while! I'm busy alooot . XD

2 comments:

  1. Good post! I'm not a fan of the glasses either I don't think I've ever worn glasses on animaljam just not good looking you know :)

    ReplyDelete

Please don't be, Inappropriate, mean, rude. And never share your personal information. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all! But, I do thank you for commenting! :)