Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Barrel Sponge

Hey Jammers! Mia here, With another long post and todays new item! :
 Todays new item is the Barrel Sponge, It's been out before, but it was in pink.
 Yes, It took me like forever to notice this, But thank you so much for 10 followers ;D!
 Also, Has this glitch happend to anyone? Right now I have 101/100 buddies! It's weird, though I've seen  it before ;).
 So, this morning, this random Jammer comes up to me and says "HEY STOP IT"(as you can see in the picture.) I didin't do anything!!! Well, thats all for now Jammers!

Check out The Life of a Gymnast for Chapter 1! And Chapter 2 is coming soon ;D!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't be, Inappropriate, mean, rude. And never share your personal information. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all! But, I do thank you for commenting! :)