Sunday, September 30, 2012

Bamboo Fence

Hey Jammers! Sorry for posting a little late, I was going to post at like 7:30, but now it's 8:30 because I had to have breakfast .-. . :
 Heres todays new item, the Bamboo Fence, it should go well with yesterdays new item ; Bamboo.
 And I also got this glitch with blogger (I know it's not AJ related .-. .). I got two comment boxes! Weird right? I miss the Summer Carnival :(. I added that for no reason at all X3.
 Does anyone remember the Call of the Wild? I do! This is not my picture so Credit to the owner. I just found it on google :P. How about you answer the Call of the Wild! Where is your favorite 'new' shop? I don't know if AJHQ still has them up anymore though. I promise that The Life of a Gymnast Chapter 4 will be posted today :D


Be sure to vote on the poll to the Right! -->

2 comments:

  1. i remember those polls! mines mount shiveer ;) - lillyfh

    ReplyDelete

Please don't be, Inappropriate, mean, rude. And never share your personal information. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all! But, I do thank you for commenting! :)