Thursday, September 27, 2012

Update of 9-27-12!

Hey Jammers! Mia here, with the Update! I personally just ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ this update :D! : 
First off, we have a new den! You can either buy it at your den, or the den shop in Coral Canyons! If you want to check out this awesome den, just visit my den! :D
Just a few reminders....
Looks like there is a new contest! Be sure to enter! I know I will.
AJHQ has announced, once again that they have new shirts. And there is a new Print and Play game in Brady Barr's lab, I have always liked it there c: .
The News Crew contest! So far, 2 of my friends have won. I wish you the best of luck :)! I mean that for real, I'm not trying to be mean D: .
And, It's dark in Jamaa! Heres me by Mira... Lemme tell you a story, So, Once I was writing a comment (I forgot where..) And I kept calling Mira Mia XDD. And people were like "Uhhh, Okay, is it you or Mira?" XD. Uhh...Sorry :P. Not that funny :P.
Heres Jamaa township (Where you come in)...
...And here's me by the fountain! Well, I just love how Jamaa is getting ready for Day of the Phantoms! New post coming in the next hour or so on The life of a Gymnast!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't be, Inappropriate, mean, rude. And never share your personal information. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all! But, I do thank you for commenting! :)