Saturday, September 22, 2012

Flower glasses

First I just want to say....Thank you so much for 3500 views :DD! Hey Jammers! Mia here, With a extra big/long post! :
 Heres todays new item, Or should I say old item. I'm not the biggest fan, but there ok :). And next we have the Zios glitch! Yes, I have done it before on this blog, But it was alot more confusing because I didin't have any pictures. Here it is!

  1.   You stand in the middle of the Window to the Chamber of Knowledge and the door to Brady Barr's lab.
  2. Click the door, Then the window, Door then the window. And just repeat (Quickly) intil you get up!

 Heres what it looks like when you get up! Does anyone know what happend to poor Snakey D:? Note: This glitch takes some practice ;D!
 Last of all, I was doing the Zios glitch, When I came across this door (I have known it was there, I just never payed any attention.). I think that there could be a new place coming there! Maybe, though. Because that door has been bolted up even since AJ was created (If it was even there .-.). What do you think? Also, I have been thinking about making my first-ever Contest ;D! I don't know, But Maybe! Reply in the comments if you want one ;D! Well, Thats all for now Jammers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't be, Inappropriate, mean, rude. And never share your personal information. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all! But, I do thank you for commenting! :)