Monday, April 30, 2012

More beta pictures!/new item

 So today there here is MORE beta pictures!Anyway for this picture it is wind rider! not much diffrent, But the 2 diffrent things are the wolf is an orangey color... And there are BRANCHES! highly dangoures people XD
So, the only thing difrent about this one is that it is BACKWARDS after beta Aj turned it around and i thought it was a glitch XD but then it stayed that way for a while and then i just lived with the fact that it was the wrong way XD
 on this one as you can see is the second picture of Zios Not diffrent at all exept there is a monkey statue instead of the Zios pit! I remember that i used to think (when i started aj) That temple of zios was a jail where you stay there forever XD!
 This is the old crystal sands witch baisicly isnt old Exept it got changed in July last year (2011) And some of them have wierd colors of clothes and stuff!
 Here is chamber of knowlage only In beta it was called Chamber Of Mysteries! Also it was only 2 floors.No Fancy shop at the top.
Old sarepia forest :D this is my second favorite (Along with beta jamaa township) The 2 things that are difrent about this one is (I dont THINK it had a slide)But it might have i dont know...



Ok So thease are the most inexpensive item  in AJ HISTORY!!!!!!! lemme repeat that AJ HISTORY!!!!!!!!XD sorry thats a HUGE deal (not really) XD Sorry laughing problem XDDDDD sorry i just made a big deal out of nothing also they were all removed after beta and they were a tail item.Sorry thats all i know!


P.S facts about me in beta: I had pink stars and the round black eyes that bunnies come with.2:I Have had my green glove sunce beta (gloves were 25 gems back then >.< the good old days) 3: i have known Jenny7 and MoonInTheMorning/NekoKitty Sunce beta! :D4:I never knew about my den intil my 3rd week on Aj XD5:(this has nothing to do with ME! XD) there were pillows in the claw!6:I used to think temple of zios was forbidden and you will get reported if you go there XD.7:Once in the pillow room some1 sent me a free black glove! :D8:SOme1 scammed my glove the same week D": terrible9:There is a new rare monday item in stores called "pigtails" only there braids >.<10:!!!!!!! I was around when mt shiveer came out and appondale and the ocean and all those typed places 11:Coral canyons was not there all the time it came later a little after beta (i also remember when it came out) XD C-ya

9 comments:

  1. Jenny i have pictures! by the way Credit to LoveLost for saying that we can use her beta photos :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S Jenny also i cant take pictures i dont think my camara works with the blogging system and i dont have the software on my computer to take computer pictures so idk how ima do that...but i did do LoveLost's beta pictures And her blog is Animaljamflash.blogspot.com!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, sorry! And if you want more beta pictures you can go to my blog and find the beta post! :D Have fun and cool pictures + I joined like only 5/a week after beta and TOP HATS were still there. Many people think they were only in beta but this is FALSE! Plus if Coral Canyons still wasn't out, well I never payed attention to it! XD I was WAAAAAY before Mt.Shiveer and I nearly fainted when seals came out. Elephants were exciting but as time went on I thought it was like a weekly thing XDDD Anyway, lol Mia Lost Temple of Zios won't eat you XDDDD I think Mira might ACTUALLY live in chamber of knowledge...

      Delete
  3. Oh and feel free to copy my pics from my blog, as long as you on the first post or every once in awhile remind people it's mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. XD they will eat me demons XDDDDDD also thanks ok i will do credit to you :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol i havent been getting many views over the weekend mabey bcuz ppl r busy...Idk...

    P.S i might not be able to go on wolfquest intil a while :I but ima TRY right now L:

    ReplyDelete
  6. What is your animal jam username so I can look you up and chat with you?!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My username is Mia776. I think you sent me a buddy request, I just didn't know who you were. ;D

      Delete

Please don't be, Inappropriate, mean, rude. And never share your personal information. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all! But, I do thank you for commenting! :)