Friday, April 27, 2012

WATCH OUT FOR THE MEDUSA BUNNIE!/new item/furniture item/my idea for parties!

os, yadot XD so, today ima do things backwards :3 So Here is my partie idea!:Bunnie's only partie please!I would also like to see Holiday parties! Just an idea! -Fabulous Icylily"Done :3 :I kinda dumb but i think it will work, Sunce every1 is asking for bunnies only partys :D. Even my aj/real friends XD.Anyway... Next thing..WARNING WARNING!watch out for the medusa bunnie she will haunt u >:3 FOREVER!!!!!!!XDAhhhh............ Better :3 There is a new crown in Epic Wonders :3.ALSO XD (forgot to post this in the update XD) There is a new furniture item! :D! CleverClaws Dresser! (Congratz to Miss  Cleverclaw for winning the furniture contest!!!!!!!!!!)

Thanks for reading this post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-Mia776


P.S im hyper so if i forgot anything then can you tell me? XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't be, Inappropriate, mean, rude. And never share your personal information. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all! But, I do thank you for commenting! :)