Wednesday, May 30, 2012

600 VIEWS!/More A-W-E-S-O-M-E-N-E-S-S YAAY LOL!

Omg 600 views! oh wow! :D oh by the way im going to show you the picture i drew o3oI drew that :D...I've gotten to be a better drawer now...XD1Thats my bunnie in her main outfit :Aqua bow,Dark blue neckless,Aqua cuffs,& Aqua stars.And my old eyes XD.aww dang i did the badge on the wrong side XDD but i made a mess-up over there so....XDAND A VERY HAPPY 600 VIEWS TO MEE! :D i will update this post later with a picture :D i figured out that I CAN use my camara with this website :DDDDDDDD


& this is the picture of me having a 600 Views party! O3O no1 showed up XD!Cuz no1 really got invited XDD it was only for picture purposes :D!And i found out how to get pictures on here!:D i might TRY to do pictures everyday but i dont know...


Thanks for reading this post!-Mia776™

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't be, Inappropriate, mean, rude. And never share your personal information. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all! But, I do thank you for commenting! :)